lundi, octobre 02, 2006

Una historia de amoooooooooooooooor

La minute émotion du pippoenindo, le message de notre poto Jacobo, espagnol de son état, qui nous quitte demain pour s'en retourner au paradis tortillesque.
Une grosse perte pour notre crew de potos, un mec génial s'en va... snif


Friendship is a seed that grows everywhere

That is the title of a song that clearly explain how I have felt these months. Now I have close the book of Indonesia but it´s gonna be kept very close to me, in my bed table. Some days, I´m gonna open it to remember what a great people I met, how big a heart can be and so, it will help to realize that, as I suspected, there are still good people all around the world.

I am not going to hide to you that when I first came here, I was a little bit very afraid of what I was going to find... and the beginning was not easy. After some months a great group of people started to being created, pals that motivated me exactly on the way that I wanted... We met by chance, thanks, in part, to the UN system (finally, they have done something useful) and also thanks to Maria´s wishes of creating a good group of mates (many thanks!!). It is amazing how people from all around the world can become so close. You see? Love does not know what a country is, or a bound, or about the shape of the eyes or religion...

I´m gonna see you people in the future, somewhere. If you think about it, not too many people can say that they have good friends in almost every continent. I am very proud of being able to say it. Actually, I am very proud of you, of the way you enjoy life, of how you respect everyone, of how you reject bad behaviours. I have learnt many things from you and all these things are written in the book I mentioned before.

Now, I retake the one I left back in Madrid. It was being a nice one and very intense. I am sure it will keep being as good as it used to be. Of course, books are not exclusive and sometimes they mix together... What do I mean with that? That whenever you want to go to Spain, you must call me (+34 639266654). My tiny house has enough space for big people like you.

Nothing else to add but thanks. Thanks for what you have tought to me, for all these moments we spent together, for the chattings, for the listening, for the trips we made together, for allowing me to see the world with your eyes, for sharing the colour and the light of Indonesia with me.

You all take care of yourselves, ya? And never change, please.

Always between the sun and my heart.

I Love you!!